This lightweight extension creates multi-directional animated backgrounds based on layered images that gives a constant 'parallax' effect with variable speeds. It can also be used to show seamless moving patterns and supports smooth background colors variations.
- Multidirectional seamless movements with custom timing. - Smooth background colors variations with custom timing and cycles variations with delays. - Advanced alignments handling. - Variable transparencies levels. - Custom patterns. - Fixed, RWD and fluid support. - Maximum cross-browser and backward compatibility. - Lightweight, no additional dependencies, no jQuery required. ...and more!
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.1.1
- Fixes some performance issues. - Step units: fixed pixels or instance size percentages. - Sequence modes: directional and bounce. - Sequence factor: optional delayed sequence. - Improved 'Optimize resources mode' feature; now detects when the browser is not the active window and when the instance is outside of the viewport releasing more CPU resources.
* New in version 1.1
- Support for no-images mode to allow transitions between solid background colors. - Step mode effects: fast, ease, ease-in, ease-out, ease-in-out and linear for each background image; requires modern browsers and higher values for 'step' and 'factor' so that the effect is perceptible (with fallback for browsers that do not support this type of transitions). - Optimize resources mode that optionally halts the instance when the browser is not active (useful for 'heavy' schemes).
* New in version 184.108.40.206
- Improved stack handling feature. - Improved behavior/alignment within layers with alignments. - Workaround for a height issue (not related to the extension itself).
How to use?
1. Drag and drop an extension instance (it can be within a layer). 2. Open the properties dialog and enter the images with their respective parameters. 3. Setup the variable background colors. 4. Preview or publish.