[rz] Cookie Based Object
This extension allows to hide/close objects in a persistent mode between pages during the same browser session.
Sample project included.
HTML 4.01 Transitional
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.2
- New cleanup module: Useful to delete specific cookies without closing and restarting the browser session.
- Improved code.
* New in version 1.1
- Cookies expiration: Browser session or after days, hours and minutes.
How to use?
1. Design the main object, usually a layer with its content.
2. Add a button (or any similar object) to be used to close the main object.
(This object can be optional.)
3. Add a button (or any similar object) to be used to close and not show again the main object.
(This object can be a button or a checkbox; however, in that case, the close button is required
to close the main object.)
4. Drag and drop the [rz] CBO extension and put it on top (the last object you add -- also can be
placed within the main object, if it is a layer).
5. Open the extension properties dialog and enter the main object id, the "close" button id and
the "not show again" button/checkbox id.
How to cleanup cookies?
1. Drag and drop the extension.
2. Enter the instances names of the ones that setup the cookie (the "CBO counterpart/s"; can
be one name or multiple names separated by commas).
3.a. Automatic mode: all is done silently.
3.b. Manual mode: call the MyCleanupName.clear(); function to delete manually the specified
In preview mode, means in local mode, some browsers do not allow cookies manipulation.