This lightweight yet powerful extension allows you to display simple, flat, colorful and elegant date-pickers in your site to make the visitors easier to enter dates in your forms.
- Custom tooltips, months and days names in your language. - Highly customizable style to fit your designs. - Date limits and excluded days of the week. - Selectable start day of the week. - Advanced positioning and resize modes. - Virtually unlimited output formats for dates. - Selectable calendars elements: 'year, month and day' or 'year and month'. - Right-to-left languages support. - Multiple target objects in the same instance to share the same setup. - Multi-instance for different calendar modes or ranges on different target objects. - Unobtrusive to the logical objects order and fully keyboard handled. - Maximum cross-browser support and backward compatibility. - Lightweight, no extra dependencies and no jQuery required.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 22.214.171.124
- Simplified color properties. - Display modes (always or onfocus). - Fixed a sporadic bug when monday is selected as the first day of week.
* New in version 1.1
- Added support for date ranges based on other instances. - Minor code tweaks.
How to use?
1. Design your form as you usually do. 2. Drag and drop the [rz] Date-Picker and enter the editbox object/s name/s you want to convert to date-entry type. 3. Optionally, setup the instance to fit your design scheme. 4. Preview or publish.
Just one instance can manage multiple entry-objects that share the same style; in that case, you can enter multiple objects names separated by commas (in that case 'Display' can only be 'on focus', 'always' is not supported when using this feature). Multiple instances are allowed to manage individually several edit-boxes with different configuration and/or design.