This lightweight extension adds an elegant visual effect to the mouse click event.
- Custom size, color and speed for the expanding visual effect. - Effect for the links (navigation, interaction, etc) or everywhere in the screen. - Maximum backward, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility. - Elegant fallback for specific older browsers. - Mobile and touch devices support. - Lightweight, no dependencies, no jQuery.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.1
- Improved and expanded compatibility mode ([rz] Elegant Scroll, built-in smooth scrolling and none). - Support for inline frames. - Improved core.
How to use? 1. Drag and drop an extension instance in the workspace. 2. Optionally, setup the size, colors, speed and the behavior. 3. Preview or publish.
How to use with inline frames?
1. In the sub-page (to be embedded in the inline frame of the main-page), drag and drop another instance. 2. Change the destination from 'context' to 'top'.
Notes about inline frames:
- As it has been described, for an optimum effect an instance is always required in the main page and in each sub page; changing the destination in all sub-pages to 'top', the effect will always take place in the main page. - Nested inline frames are not recommended. - Not all browsers support this extension running/communicating locally, in that case you must publish the pages and run them online.