* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 184.108.40.206:
- Improved compatibility with newer jQuery versions while preserving support and compatibility with older ones.
* New in version 1.0.5:
- Added more cycle modes/behavior. - Improved the optional object handling. - External library files.
* New in version 220.127.116.11:
- Improved backward and crossbrowser compatibility. - Page alignment requirement/limitation has been deprecated and removed (see notes) - allowing a better experience and performance with [rz] Adaptive Framework. - Improved code for newer jQuery versions.
* New in version 18.104.22.168:
- Workaround for a rounding issue in jQuery and IE10/IE11 causing a not needed function call (noticeable under specific/advanced scenarios). - Improved parser for onscrollstart and onscrollend virtual events.
* New in version 1.0.4:
- Optional object to be shown during the scroll process. - Nine predefined positions with customizable horizontal and vertical offsets. - Adjustable speed for the fade-in and fade-out effects to apply to the object to be shown. - Custom function calls for onscrollstart and onscrollend virtual events.
* New in version 22.214.171.124:
- Added "Cycle mode" feature: "full and chained" (no wait to complete the cycle but each cycle is fully done), "full and not chained" (must wait the cycle to be completed) and "cancelable" (the current cycle is stopped and continue with the next cycle faster).
* New in version 126.96.36.199:
- Added compatibility with [rz] Preloaded Links extensions. - Added support for WB jQuery Tabs. - Quirks mode support.
How to use?
1. Design your (large and/or wide) page as you usually do. 2. Add the properly placed anchors (bookmarks - please read the crystal clear wb help and documentation on how to make links with bookmarks to the same page). 3. Add the [rz] Elegant Scroll and set up its fx parameters (just a few ones!).
* Important note (DEPRECATED)
In page properties, you must select a center page option, this means, you cannot have the "Do not center this page in the browser window" option selected. If you have a long design, you should select the "Center this page in the browser window horizontally". If you have a wide design, you should select the "Center this page in the browser window horizontally and vertically". If you don't want any alignments, you must select the "Align to left, but include width/height (recommended for eBay)" option.
* Important note
If you do not want to use any page alignment, there may be some browser-specific limitations; in order to avoid them, just use jQuery 1.11.1 or later versions. If you need to use previous jQuery versions like 1.7.2, you must select a page alignment.