* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in v126.96.36.199
- Improved backward focus control compatibility. - Workaround for a loop bug in the YT module (seems that YouTube changed some rules and apparently introduced some inconsistencies).
* New in v188.8.131.52
-Tweaks for RWD. -More push effects for Slide Show buttons.
* New in v1.1
-Pivots support to make size and position adjustments with horizontal and vertical extra offsets in fixed pixels or percentage. -Support for wb9 Slide Show object with image captions. -Optimized objects handling for better performance with the Slide Show object. -Can be used as a whole page background or even within a [resizable] layer context; backgrounds can be attached to target objects - auto: setup itself to its context (body/layer, depends on where the object was placed); body: setup itself as the body background; body layout: setup itself to be only the background of the scheme (applies i.e. to centered pages); entering manually an object id, attaches the background to that specific target object (i.e. text objects). -Improved single image size handling and optimized algorithm for android based mobiles. -Optimized keyboard/focus handling. -Optionally can add a pattern that covers the whole Image or Slide Show (also applies for the video extensions in this pack). -Single images, slides and navigation controls images cannot be dragged. -Option to activate captions when the mouse is over the navigation control was deprecated and removed. -The same instance/configuration can point to multiple Image and/or Slide Show objects (the objects ids must be comma separated). -Improved backward compatibility (also supports ie5quirks mode!). -Improved [rz] vPatch extension code for better compatibility with 3rd party code.
* New in v184.108.40.206
-Support for wb9 Slide Show object with navigation controls. -Smaller code for the resize algorithm. -Added further detection for mobile devices. -Improved startup.
* New in v220.127.116.11
-Improved: more compact library code. -New extension: [rz] vPatch. Instructions at the bottom of this document.
* The v18.104.22.168 minor update fixes a few critical issues in some browsers under certain circumstances
-IE: (FLV) z-index issue unreliable autostart non-responsive control panel note: quirks mode is no longer supported for YT/FLV -Firefox: (FLV) z-index issue -Safari: (YT/FLV) unreliable autostart non-responsive control panel -Chrome: (YT) random crashes on resize events -Lunascape: (YT/FLV) unreliable autostart non-responsive control panel warning: a limitation is still present in LunaScape (only Trident Engine mode, Gecko and WebKit modes are ok), the control panel doesn't work as expected in FLV; a browser-engine bug?
[rz] FullScreen Background
1. Automatically converts an image object into a fullscreen proportional background. 2. Also works with the standard SlideShow object. 3. Multi-instance. 4. Lightweight. 5. Unobtrusive, this means that slideshows or image objects preserve their normal functionality such as events/links/etc.
How to use?
1. Drag and drop an Image object or a SlideShow object. 2. Drag and drop this extension and enter the object to convert. 3. Publish or preview.
* Resize your browser to see it in action!
[rz] FullScreen BG YouTube
Put YouTube videos as background instead of static images and build your control panel with your own images!
How to use?
1. Drag and drop an Image object. 2. Drag and drop this extension and enter the YouTube video ID. 3. Optional: drag and drop the [rz] Full Screen Background extension to display a static image in case the visitor's browser doesn't display Flash (like iDevices). 4. Publish or preview.
* Resize your browser to see it in action! * Please note: most options related to user interaction are not available in preview mode.
[rz] FullScreen BG FLV
Put local FLV videos as background instead of static images and build your control panel with your own images!
How to use?
1. Drag and drop an Image object (optional, but strongly recommended in case the visitor's browser doesn't display Flash). 2. Drag and drop this extension and enter the flv media file. 3. Drag and drop the [rz] Full Screen Background (see #1) extension to display a static image in case the visitor's browser doesn't display Flash (like iDevices). 4. Publish or preview.
* Resize your browser to see it in action! * Please note: most options related to user interaction are not available in preview mode. * FLV player from Jeroen Wijering
About the FLV and YouTube videos:
If you want to build your own control panel, here are the available functions:
Add these functions in any object that supports events.
(please note: you must publish your page to see them work)
[rz] Fullscreen/Proportional Background vPatch
This lightweight extension/patch allows you to have fullwidth backgrounds with a bounded height.
How to use?
1. In a new fresh page, design your background as you usually do (i.e. useful for Google Maps). 2. In your main page, drag and drop this extension. 3. Open its properties dialog and point to the background page. 4. Publish or preview.
Optionally, you can set-up margins! Please note: this extension doesn't support the option 'Center this page in the browser window horizontally and vertically'; this means, you can have not centered or horizontally (only) centered pages.