* New in version 1.2.2:
- Added support for wb11 and improved compatibility with wb11 and wb10.
* New in version 1.2.1:
- Exceptions list; allows to setup a list of specific bookmarks (by name and/or by id) to ignore.
* New in version 1.2:
- New improved code for an obtrusive-less behavior and better performance. - New "Device" mode supports navigation effect for keyboard, mousewheel or both. - Browser overflow control enables or disables the scroll mode to the next or previous bookmark beyond the browser's size.
* New in version 1.1:
- Cycle mode: full not chained, full chained and cancelable scrolling behavior modes. - Improved core.
How to use?
1. Design your page as you usually do. 2. Add the bookmarks for each section you want to scroll to. 3. Drag and drop the extension. 4. The scroll time and the effect can be changed. 5. Preview or publish. 6. Scroll up and down your browser using the up and down keys to see it in action.