[rz] Hide Scrollbar
This extension hides the default browser scrollbar taking into account both functionality and compatibility issues across browsers and devices.
HTML 4.01 Transitional
How to use?
1. Design your page as you usually do.
2. Drag and drop the extension and setup it specifying which element and which scrollbar you want to hide.
3. Preview or publish.
- Enter 'body' (lowercase and without quotes) to hide the page scrollbar.
- Enter the object ID to hide an element scrollbar.
- To manage more than one object with the same settings, enter each ID separated by commas
(i.e: body, Layer1, Layer2).