This is the solution to have inline frames with extended support for iOS-based mobiles and show them like standard iframes but with extra advanced features.
- iOS-based mobiles support. - RWD and fluid support. - Borders with crossbrowser uniformity. - Background transparency with backward compatibility. - Optional background color while the content is being loaded.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.2
- Optional image (with custom position, offset, size and time) while the content is being loaded (usually an animated gif). - Improved backward/crossbrowser compatibility. - Code moved to an external library.
* New in version 1.1
- Lock scroll feature; it allows to connect to an external site and disallow contents scrolling at specified coordinates - useful to display information like widgets, etc.
How to use?
1. Design your page as you usually do. 2. Instead of use the standard iframe object, drag and drop the extension. 3. Enter the page you want to embed and display within the main page you designed. 4. Optionally, setup the instance to fit your design scheme and define its behavior. 5. Preview or publish.
Please note that some (external) sites cannot be opened within an inline frame due to security restrictions and/or author's policies.