This lightweight extension gets the 'title' and 'alt' properties of an image and converts them into modern and high customizable captions.
- Selectable background color and opacity level for the box. - Different styles for the title and the text for the caption box. - Custom margin, padding and space for the caption box. - Full-width and auto-width variants. - Always and onhover modes for the caption box. - Multiple images in the same instance, useful when they share the same settings. - Multiple instance. - Extreme lightweight, maximum backward and cross-browser compatibility. - No jQuery needed.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.0.2
- Improved support for fluid scenarios like in layout grids. - Minor code tweaks.
* New in version 1.0.1
- Inner border for the background box. - Radius for the background box.
How to use?
1. Design your page with images as you usually do. 2. Set the title and alternative text properties in the image properties dialog box. 3. Drag and drop this extension and enter the image/s name/s. 4. Optionally, you can setup additional properties such as margins, padding, sizes, colors and more. 5. Preview or publish.