Beautify quantity entries like in shopping applications. The most elegant and advanced replacement for the standard <INPUT> tag.
- Improves UI/UX and fits most advanced designs. - Works as a standard <INPUT> in forms. - Highly customizable; borders, colors, fonts and shadows for different statuses. - Selectable range and default value. - Automatic max-length calculation. - Validates itself and replaces wrong entries. - Selectable focus behavior. - Enables or disables manual entries. - Multiple instances. - Maximum cross-browser, cross-platform and backward compatibility. - Lightweight and does not require jQuery. - Virtual "onupdate" event to allow interaction with other scripts.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.1.2
- Fixed a glitch in the rotator colors. - Improved startup on chromium-based browsers.
* New in version 1.1.1
- Improved and extended colors handling. - Opacity levels for different statuses.
* New in version 1.1
- Extended scheme orientation; vertical, left-to-right, right-to-left and horizontal based on page direction. - Extended rotators symbols support. - Colors transition for smoother effects. - Improved rendering uniformity across browsers and platforms. - Improved visual results even on older browsers.
How to use?
1. Drag and drop an extension instance in your page (usually within a form). 2. Optionally, setup the styles that fit your design/scheme. 3. Optionally, setup its behavior that best suites your application. 4. Preview or publish.
How to get the values?
In case you need to interact with other scripts, you can call a custom function via the virtual "onupdate" event.
(Just replace 'MyQuantityEntry' with the actual instance ID).