* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.2
- Optional fade-out effect of the element when the magnifying glass is activated. - Custom color and intensity for the fade-out effect.
* New in version 1.1.1
- Fixed a Firefox 52+ "onmouseover" unstable behavior. - Fixed an unstable behavior using images within table-cells with borders.
* New in version 1.1
- Removed deprecated properties and simplified organization. - New 'auto' and 'onclick' open glass modes. - Improved behavior on touch devices. - Improved support for [rz] Preloaded Links. - Fixed an introduced events collision on Chrome and Safari on quick movements. - Fixed an onfocus distortion when the target image has a link. - Fixed a misplacing on scrolled touch screens.
* New in version 1.0.2
- New core to workaround Chrome bugs handling the mouse and elements relocation. - Touch support. - Auto fade-in (no need to setup any extra value).
Notes about touch support:
- First tap on the image: the magnifying glass will be opened. - Further taps on the image: the magnifying glass will be relocated. - Tap on the glass: if a link or an event exists, it is followed. - Tap anywhere else: the magnifying glass will be closed.
* New in version 1.0.1:
- Added RWD support. - Fixed a sporadic issue in Chrome when handling some hidden images. - Added customizable fade effect for a smoother behavior. - Unobtrusive internal events handling that allows the image to have its own events.
How to use?
1. Drag and drop all the images you want. 2. Resize them (please note: reduce them proportionally and don't resample!). 3. Add the [rz] iRetina extension. 4. Enter the images IDs (comma-separated) you want to add the effect. 5. Set-up just a few parameters or leave them all as by default. 6. Preview or publish (and move the mouse over the image).