The most reliable and lightweight cross-browser, cross-platform and backward-compatible solution to have minimum and maximum position and sizes for resizable layers. This extension replaces and extends virtual properties to a resizable layer: min-top, min-left, min-width, min-height, max-top, max-left, max-width and max-height.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed an implementation bug in Firefox, Chrome and Opera browsers.
* New in version 1.0.1:
- Added RWD support. - Supports custom breakpoints for the eight virtual/extended properties (min-* and max-* values). - Improved round/fix size; sporadic 1px gap in IE.
How to use?
1. Design a layer as you usually do. It is assumed that at least it has a relative position and/or relative size. 2. Drag and drop this extension and open its properties dialog. 3. Enter the layer id; if you need to handle more than one layer with the same boundaries, just enter each id separated by commas (i.e. Layer1 or Layer1, Layer2, Layer3). For different min/max positions and/or min/max sizes, you can add as many instances as you need in the same page. 4. Publish or preview.