- Less-intensive use of the device resources. - Improves the setInterval and setTimeout functions performance and accuracy, giving smoother and precise results. - Extends the requestAnimationFrame and cancelAnimationFrame functions support and compatibility (no vendors prefix needed anymore). - Works with third-party code. - Old-school setTimeout and setInterval support. - Developers do not need to change any part of their codes (or the way of writing them), all is done automatically. - Resolves issues with Firefox versions that come without cancelAnimationFrame support. - Supports legacy API on some webkit-based browsers. - Fallback to standard behavior in case of devices or browsers that cannot execute the improvements.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.0.1
- Improved code that prevents errors when empty handlers are cleared (a bad practice scripting). - Added an extra booster for some Safari browsers.
How to use?
1. Drag and drop an extension instance in your page (for better results, should be in first place). 2. Optionally, you can enable or disable some features just for testing purposes. 3. Preview or publish.
Enjoy! Important notes:
- This extension improves some most-common-use functions; it does not resolve bad code practices! - Do not change the properties default values unless you know what you are doing.