Page Position Fixed Object (aka "PFO").
This extreme lightweight extension allows you to fix objects or make them movable according to the scrollbar position.
HTML 4.01 Transitional
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 220.127.116.11
- The core has been moved to an external file for a faster navigation between pages.
- Minor code tweaks.
* New in version 18.104.22.168
- Improved compatibility with Chrome 52+
* New in version 22.214.171.124
- Added two fix objects modes; "advanced" for smoother behavior and "standard" in case of alignment issues or
for an alternative method in complex designs.
- Other minor tweaks.
* New in version 1.1
- Added support for RWD.
- Added map and breakpoint modes.
- Improved behavior with [rz] Preloaded Links in IE.
* New in version 126.96.36.199
- Improved and faster relocation algorithm.
- Improved relocation method for non-full-width objects when resizing the browser.
- Fixed a bug in some multi-instances cases.
* New in version 1.0.2
- Simplified startup.
- Improved external access via events for some complex cases (like when interacting with the [rz] Advertisement extension).
Note: Advanced events may require special updates, if this is the case, a call to MyObjectId.checkpos(); will be the solution (just replace 'MyObjectId' with the actual extension Id).
* New in version 1.0.1
- Less code.
- Fixed a compatibility bug with FireFox and Safari.
- Added support also for older browsers.
- Improved object relocation.
How to use?
Please see the included sample project file, it is self descriptive...
new shop with