* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.3.1:
- Improved attached object handling. - Improved transition effect handling on links. - Fixed an introduced sporadic instability working with [rz] Button II. - Smaller/improved code. - External library files.
* New in version 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed instability on links when the page is centered both vertically and horizontally.
* New in version 1.3:
- Added support for RWD. - Improved compatibility with [rz] Button (and with its user defined events - sometimes were not recognized). - Improved garbage sanitation with [rz] Tooltip. - Resolved a back/forth refresh issue in FireFox and Opera browsers for the lite version.
* New in version 1.2:
- Improved code for better performance and compatibility. - Fixed an introduced validation issue.
* New in version 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed an issue with the wb Carousel and wb SlideShow objects.
* NEW in version 1.1:
- The option to show a "loading/wait" message attaching any wb object; it can be a simple text, a shape, an [animated] image, or even a layer for advanced schemes - you can set-up advanced parameters such as method, sensitiveness, position, etc; however, this feature is optional, you can leave the pointer blank. - New extension: Preloaded Links (lite) - this version doesn't require jQuery; there aren't page transitions, the pages are shown as fast as can.
How to use?
1. build your project as you usually do. or 1. open a project already built. 2. drag and drop the extension and setup just a few parameters or leave them as by default.
If you still see "short flashes" between the pages, you should manually add more time to let the browser interpret the page's code. Go to 'Advanced' category and in 'Time: fix' add more milliseconds; usually the 10% of the fade time is enough, take the greater value between the 'Time: load' and 'Time: unload' properties; it all depends on your design...
[rz] Preloaded Links This lightweight extension makes smooth faded links between the website pages. And, optionally, can show a "loading, please wait" message.
[rz] Preloaded Links (lite) This lightweight extension makes snap links between the website pages. And, optionally, can show a "loading, please wait" message.