This extension allows you to redirect to the destination (heavy) page once it is fully cached/loaded.
- Generates a friendly seo code.
HTML 4.01 Transitional
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.2
- Minimum and maximum time for better preloading behavior.
- Workaround for iOS-based devices issues.
- Improved "testing-phase".
* New in version 22.214.171.124
- Improved code that prevents a sporadic issue causing long periods caching the target page until redirects to.
* New in version 1.1
- Improved extension code.
- Image is optional.
- Text is optional.
- Delayed redirection allows to run other custom processes once the page is fully cached/loaded (depends on the z-order).
- Deprecated properties were removed (all is done automatically).
If both image and text properties are left empty, a silent redirection or a custom waiting process can be done instead.
* New in version 1.0.1
- no warning message in the w3c validator.
- now generates a more friendly seo code.