This extreme lightweight extension allows you to activate and deactivate objects based on the visitor's browser size. Redirection is also supported; so, it can be used as mobile redirection based on the device's screen resolution. Show alerts based on the page design/scheme (portrait/landscape). Multi-instance supported, this allows many configurations in the same page. Of course, it is limited by your creativity!
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New inversion 1.2
- Width and height parameters can be calculated based on the browser size or the physical screen size. - The visitor can optionally be prompted prior to the redirection. - The prompt feature automatically detects a [rz] Confirm() instance.
* New in version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed an introduced bug detecting some type of devices. - Improved code.
* New in version 1.1
How to use?
- Design your page as you usually do. - Add an object (often a layer with the appropiate legend) as the last object (the topmost position). - Finally, add the extension; must be over the layer or the object to be shown (if you use a layer, due to technical reasons, it is advisable to put the extension within it). - Open the extension properties dialog and set-up the parameters; properties with their descriptions are self-explanatory. - You can use a redirection link instead of display an object; this can be useful i.e. to redirect to a mobile version of your site according to the device's resolution. - Run a preview and resize your browser to see it in action.