This lightweight extension creates a "scroll down indicator" to inform that there is more content below the initial screen. As easy as "plug and play", no extra markup to add and check! Useful for one-page type designs.
- Colors, offset values, sizes and transparencies for the text, arrow and lines. - Specific parameters for different statuses (normal, hover, push). - Customizable "heartbeat" for the arrow to grab the visitor attention. - Automatically goes to the next content section when clicking on the indicator; anchors (bookmarks/links) not needed. - Automatically detects [rz] Elegant Scroll to share the same effects with (no extra elements/setup needed). - Optional fade-out on scroll. - Selectable viewport size to compute the fade-out process. - Optional custom image supported instead of the default down arrow. - Transitions for smoother effects. - More than 20 easing smooth effects. - Maximum backward, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility. - Lightweight, no dependencies, no jQuery.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.1
- Improved support for mobiles that prevents scheme distortions due to the address bar auto-hide. - Improved handling (size and position) even with 'overflowed contents' on mobiles. - Minor tweaks and optimizations for both desktop and mobile platforms.
* New in version 1.0.2 (not released but included in version 1.1)
- Scroll cancellation modes to manage events that could produce a distorted result; this allows to automatically cancel the smooth scroll effect producing both accurate and elegant results.
* New in version 1.0.1
- Timed auto-scroll. - Minor code optimizations.
How to use?
1. Design your one-page site as you usually do. 2. Drag and drop an extension instance. 3. Optionally, setup the colors, transparencies, icons, text, effects, etc... 4. Preview or publish.