One of the most lighweight and versatile solutions to have a fluid and responsive linear menu. Useful for small site-navigations like in footers, tags/keywords as in blogs and many other schemes.
- Separators are visible only when needed. - Custom colors, borders, shadows and images for each button status. - Can be used as buttons-like or simple links-like. - Advanced alignments for images and texts within each option. - Advanced RTL support, globally and on each button, useful for multilingual sites. - Fixed, fluid and RWD built-in support. - Tooltips for each option. - 3D-like push effects. - Multi-instance. - Maximum crossbrowser, crossplatform and backward compatibility. - No jQuery required.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.0.2
- Improved options rendering during startup when colors transitions has been selected.
* New in version 1.0.1
- Extended background colors variants. - Minor code tweaks.
How to use?
1. Drag and drop this extension and enter the options menu, this means the links to the available pages in your project. 2. Optionally, you can setup additional properties such as alignments, margins, colors, shadows and many other options; or leave them as by default. 3. For the responsive/fluid part, you can use breakpoints or put the instances within layers that stretch their contents. 4. Preview or publish.