* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.2:
- Multiple date/time-plan; it allows to have complex and variable plans to manage in the same instance the same set of objects. - Time-plan (setup) / mode; this parameter can be "simple" (for backward compatibility - 1.1 and earlier) or "advanced" (1.2 or later). - Optimized code and improved setup.
* New in version 1.1:
- Opposite objects; this category allows to activate and deactivate additional objects that are out of the date/time plan.
* New in version 1.0.2:
- Improved object handling. - Improved/selectable objects activation mode (useful on advanced/complex scenarios).
* New in version 1.0.1:
- Redirection support. - Delayed redirection, letting time to activate/deactivate objects prior to load the target page.
How to use?
1. Design your page with all the elements you want to show. 2. Open the properties dialog box and setup the names of the objects that you want to show and hide. 3. In the same dialog box, setup the date and time plan. 4. For a smoother startup, it is advisable that you hide all the "timed objects" (via the Object Manager panel). 5. Preview or publish.