With this extension you can setup a multipurpose layer fixed on top of the page contents, usually for a navigation menu; it smartly opens and closes sliding itself based on the current page position.
- RWD support. - Focusable target object. - Lean-out (the layer is partially closed). - Number of pixels to scroll-down/up to close/open the layer. - Initial number of pixels to scroll-down to close the layer (when the page is at the beginning of the contents). - Sliding delay factors to close and open the layer. - Supports keyboard navigation. - Crossbrowser, crossplatform and backward compatible. - Lightweight, does not require jQuery.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.1
- Objects can slide from top (header-like) or from bottom (footer-like) depending on the selected position. - Minor core tweaks.
* New in version 126.96.36.199
- Improved actions definition on scroll-down/up events. - Join object: Optionally, sticks an object below the original one, this layer will not be hidden but slides with the main one; it is useful for advanced RWD schemes. - Improved keyboard navigation behavior.
How to use?
1. Design your page/s and its/their contents. 2. Design the layer to be on top of the contents -like a header- as you usually do; it may be used as a navigation menu and it can be a layer or a masterobjects (formerly masterpage). 3. Drag and drop the extension. 4. Open the extension dialog box and enter the target object, the layer or the masterpage to be converted to a smart sticky layer. 5. Optionally, you can customize the behavior such as speed, required pixels to scroll the page to open/close the layer, etc. 6. Preview or publish.