This extension displays the weather condition of a location in many formats to fit your design.
- Multi-instance, backward and cross-platform compatible. - Custom font, size, color, style, weight, space for each information element. - Partial information can be disabled. - Optional separators with color and size. - Advanced image/information alignment and positioning. - Custom images or two default images sets from Yahoo! weather service. - Customizable weather condition messages or the default set from the weather service. - Default units for the location, then the visitor can change them by just clicking on the panel. - Optional autoupdate interval. - Custom compass labels for wind direction (instead of degrees). - Natural location format ("city, country") and WOEID support. - Custom city/location name. - No jQuery required.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.0.2
- Improved information alignment. - Improved support on RWD/fluid schemes. - Fallback for RTL html direction.
* New in version 1.0.1
- Workaround when the information cannot be successfully retrieved due to Yahoo! weather service delays. - Custom message/mode in case of connection delays/issues. - Minor code tweaks.
How to use?
1. Design your page with its elements as you usually do. 2. Drag and drop an extension instance. 3. Open the properties dialog and enter the location in its natural format "city, country" or its valid WOEID. 4. Optionally, setup the colors, units, images, messages, etc. or leave them as by default. 5. Preview or publish.