This lightweight extension creates a multi-directional images gallery in a "conveyor-belt" format with local or Instagram images.
- Fluid / RWD / multi-instance / multi-directional. - Fixed / expandable sizes. - Different image types and sizes support (with smart autoresize). - Local images and Instagram access support. - Borders and spaces. - Tint simulation for the images. - Automatic link to the Instagram source (visitors can comment). - Custom speed. - Maximum backward, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility. - Lightweight, no dependencies, no jQuery.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 1.3
- Instagram support has been replaced due to the changes introduced since 04-2020. - If Instragram images are successfully loaded, they can be added to the Image list or they can replace it.
* New in version 1.2.1
- Improved support for layout grids. - New 'grid' expand mode to support 'gutter width' values in layout grids.
* New in version 1.2
- Highly customizable image captions. - Selectable captions mode; caption mode, over the image / tooltip mode, as default html title.
* New in version 1.1
- Smoother images relocation and less resource-intensive process. - New speed handling: step/tick/easing for better effects. - Global custom borders for the images. - Improved gap handling between images. - Other minor core improvements.
* New in version 22.214.171.124
- Added stack/alignment variants to 'Full expand' mode.
* New in version 126.96.36.199
- Improved compatibility with [rz] Tooltip for the Instagram connection.
How to use?
1. Design your page with its elements. 2. Drag and drop an extension instance. 3.a. Open the properties dialog and enter the images (and, optionally, you can customize the behavior and other parameters). 3.b. Instead of enter images, connect to Instagram using your user ID and authorization token. 4. Preview or publish.
How to get images from Instagram?
Please note: In order to use the Instagram feature, you must have a valid authorization token. The are many services available, just do a Google search and find your preferred one or visit the following sites: http://jelled.com/instagram/access-token http://jelled.com/instagram/lookup-user-id