This lightweight extension implements a dust effect on mouse movements.
- Random or custom colors. - Selectable direction, amplitude and "life". - Selectable random sizes. - Selectable global opacity level. - Fallback for specific older browsers. - Lightweight, no dependencies, no jQuery.
* Just a brief about some of the changes that were made lately...
* New in version 126.96.36.199
- Selectable maximum of dots to be generated in order to prevent a performance slowdown. - Fixed a sporadic instability during quick cursor movements.
How to use? 1. Once you have designed your page as you usually do, drag and drop an extension instance in the workspace. 2. Optionally, setup the sizes, colors, transparencies and other parameters. 3. Preview or publish.
Notes about inline frames:
- Nested inline frames are not recommended. - Not all browsers support this extension running/communicating locally, in that case you must publish the pages and run them online.