[rz] Google +1 Button
The extension is not available.
This extension allows you to add the Google +1 button in your site with ease.
HTML 4.01 Transitional
How to use?
* First - this is the automatic part *
Put this extension in your site and setup the parameters.
Each property is explained within the extension itself.
* Second - follow these simple points for the +snippet *
This is optional, but highly recommended.
a. The +snippet content:
1. The content between the <title></title> tags will be used as the +snippet caption where the user will add a comment.
2. In page properties / meta tags / description: write a descriptive and useful words, this short text will be used as the description.
b. The +snippet image:
1. 120x120 px minimum size.
2. Must be the first element of the page, it means the "most back element" in the object manager panel -click on the move-to-back icon to ensure this is the first element-; it will be used as the image. You can hidde this object and it will be used only by the +snippet.
* Notes *
- Although this extension does a live-rendering in design-mode for a designer's approach on how the page will look, please note that it doesn't work in preview-mode, you must publish your site to make the extension to work.